Cartinhas que recebemos no email treta@treta.com.br, e suas respostas.

SITE     FEED     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     EDITORIAIS     SOBRE     EQUIPE     ANUNCIE     CONTATO     PAINEL

quarta-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2016

Fwd: Hello from Brazil! May we have a word?

Fala em português então caraio!

Abs,
Ivo Neuman
treta.com.br

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sangito
Date: 2016-01-27 5:47 GMT-02:00
Subject: Hello from Brazil! May we have a word?
To: treta@treta.com.br


Hi there dear writer/editor from http://www.treta.com.br,

I'm Sangito, a Tantric Therapist from Brazil who is trying to spread
a good word about Tantra and the Sacred Sexuality around the web. There
is a lot of misundrstanding and speculation when it comes to this
subject, and I think I can help clearifying something. In this task, I seek
for websites who have a high quality standard on specific topics such as
spirituality, sexuality, meditation, etc..
Thats how I came across your site - http://www.treta.com.br - and
really enjoyed it! It is hard to find good reads like that in portuguese -
my native language - on the internet. It is also a great opportunity to
sweep the dust off my English Skills! :D

I was wondering, do you accept guest posts at all?
I would really love to write something original about tantra for your
audience!
Most of all I wrote is in portuguse at devasangito.com. But my school
of tantra - Centro Metamorfose - has a great website which I had the
chance to translate to English. You can read a lot about it here: www.centrometamorfose.com.br/en

Thanks a lot for your time. Not only for reading this email, but also
for contributing to the web!

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Best regards,

Sangito Deva
Tantric Therapist from Metamorfose

PS: I promise the English on my post will be muuuuch much better! :D

--
Você recebeu essa mensagem porque está inscrito no grupo "Under TRETA" dos Grupos do Google.
Para cancelar inscrição nesse grupo e parar de receber e-mails dele, envie um e-mail para undertreta+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Para mais opções, acesse https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário